Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Espressotini


Alright, I know everybody is way tired of anything -tini already, but this is a smashing recipe for an espresso martini that I reverse-engineered from a fabulous cocktail at Chef Eric Tucker's Millenium restaurant, where they once served a spectacular tofu-ganache espresso martini.

I don't know shit about tofu, but I know a good espresso cocktail when I have it, and I think that was one of the best. A good coffee cocktail is the ultimate pick me up / lay me down mix, and a great after dinner dessert substitute.

Here is my favorite espresso concoction:


2 oz. vodka
2 oz. espresso
1 oz. coffee liqueur (kahlua or copa d'oro is fine)
1/2 oz. triple sec

Shake thoroughly and top with a twist of lemon

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete